A Class Locomotive 007
in Irish Rail Supertrain Livery
No staff snatchers; CAWS without protective guards; toughened glass windscreens
- Highly detailed OO scale model
- Heavy Die-Cast metal chassis
- Separately applied steel detail parts, including grab handles, steps, wipers and more
- Correct height mini-tension-lock couplers with NEM socket
- Five-Pole motor with two flywheels
- Metal Helical Gear box for maximum performance and slow speed running
- Gearing arranged so locomotive can achieve a scale top speed of 130 km/h
- DCC ready with PowerPack capacitor for uninterrupted power
- Two quality speakers with large sound capsules for best possible sound
- Fully detailed Lighting Pack, including:
- Directional lighting, DC and DCC
- Marker lights can be turned off when train is coupled to loco
- high beam headlight function
- separately switched cab lighting and illuminated, details driver’s console
- Engine bay lighting
- RP25-110 wheels OO wheels with provision for re-gauging to 21mm gauge
- Rotating axlebox hubs (with alternate axlebox covers for earlier versions)
- Fully sprung metal buffers
- Extra fine factory-fitted pipework
- Extra fine factory-fitted plastic and etched steel detail parts
- Minimum Radius 438mm (2nd Radius Set-track)
- Length over Buffers 203mm
Lovely loco, I've only run it on DC but it is a gorgeous runner, doesn't like 1st radius curves. Excellent low speed and responsive.
Fantastic model. I've got 10 of them any they run like a dream. The only thing missing is a driver. Easy to Install a decoder. Looking forward to running these locos for many years to come. 5 stars 🌟
I really enjoy my model. It is beautiful and work smoothly it is excelent.
The A class locomotive is one of the best detailed and running locomotive I have.
007 - A Class Locomotive - Irish Rail Supertrain
I have yet to start running the loco however I have got to give 5 stars for a delivery within 24 hours. Incredible service!
Now have 3 A class models the black and tan , black with yellow ends and orange and black and without doubt they are head and shoulders above everything I have so far smoothest runner I have ever come across, the ease to install chips but it's the running that does it for me.
Superb loco, detail and running are first class
I am still waiting on me train package,not yet recieved it at me home.
Thanks greetings Robert
One very frosty Evening in February I was waiting For the Inter City to Heuston Station Dublin When in pulls in the Evening Service to Waterford pulled by 007 A Class loco liveried as it's model is today with a five car set of Craven's coaches creating lots of steam my train pulled in pulled by 077 behind an inter city rake well done Irish rail models great job on your loco and Bringing back a memory for me