- DB Red
Note: Photographs depict the decorated samples, which will receive additional corrections and finesse before delivery.
- Highly detailed OO scale model, 1:76.2
- Die-cast Alloy metal chassis
- Provided DCC ready [21Pin MTX Socket] or Factory DCC Sound Fitted
- Separately applied etched metal and high fidelity plastic detail parts, including grab handles, steps, wipers, nameplates, crests and more.
- Correct height mini-tension-lock couplers with NEM socket as well as a fully detailed bufferbeam
- High Performance traction, to include;
- Five-Pole motor with two flywheels
- Metal Helical Gear box for maximum performance and slow speed running
- Gearing arranged for accurate top speed
- DCC ready with PowerPack capacitor for uninterrupted power
- All wheel drive and all wheel pickup
- Dual motorised Pantographs with full DCC control
- Fully detailed Lighting Pack, including:
- Directional lighting, DC and DCC
- Lighting clusters with appropriate day and night-time modes
- Red and white marker lights
- Separately switched cab lighting and illuminated, details driver’s console, auto off on movement
- RP25-110 wheels OO wheels with provision for re-gauging to p4 (18.83mm) and EM (18mm) gauge
- Two quality speakers with large sound capsules for best possible sound (*on sound fitted models)
- Fully sprung metal buffers
- Extra fine factory-fitted pipework
Minimum Radius 438mm (2nd Radius Set-track)
A lovely addition to any modern image layout, well worth the purchase l!
A true replica of the real locomotive in all senses. The detail is exquisite and unparalleled to any other locomotive in my fleet. It does not just look the part but feels the part, with its heavy weight and strong pulling power. A first class model!
Stunning model, superb detail and quality sound. The working pantographs operate quietly.
Another example of a great Accurascale model
This is the first Accurascale engine I have purchased and I am very impressed with the quality and features of this model all at a reasonable price.
Looking forward to getting the class 37 which I have pre-ordered.
Having initially placed two Pre-orders from the first notification of Accurascale's intent to model the Class 92 Electric Locomotive and having now received same I have amassed a total of seven variants with two more awaited. Whilst the Class 55 was well received by the modelling fraternity this latest release is truly outstanding. Well worth the wait - now the Class 31/37/50!!
An amazingly accurate depiction of the Class 92 locomotive. Unfortunately I am using it on dc so am unable to use the dcc additional features such as pantograph raise and lower.
The model is the more poignant for me as it is one of the TVM430 fitted variants that are authorised on HS1 and it is my signature on the authorising paperwork!
Delighted with my class 92.. Lovely quiet smooth runner.I have not tested with loaded wagons yet but don't anticipate any problems.I like the finesse of all the electric roof furniture and the lights and cab details are great.The most important thing is having an all wheel drive using a heavy metal chassis and Accurascale have stepped in to fill the gap in the market.I have already sold three of my old Lima Class 92's and will probably sell my old Hornby 92.. Congratulations on bringing this to market
One of the best engine classes ever built for their looks and liveries. The Class 92 has been a main locomotive of mine via the Hornby version of EWS Victor Hugo. So, I needed an upgrade from this older 2000s issue. in 00 scale. The Class 92 has been one of my faves to run passenger and freight duties and it is time for a DB livery to expand my fleet. Enter the Accurascale named variant Marco Polo and his sidekick engines to ramp up the generators with the new tooled ninety-twos. The locomotives are impressive, judging from the CAD and EP examples with their printing and minute details as exhibited on the final engineer prototype sample. I think, we are onto a winner for model of the year from Accurascale but who knows how good the finished model is going to be on close inspection for we have the manufactures Class 55 Deltic and Class 37s etc in on the running too. I do hope the 92 will fly passed with flying colours of DB Schenker Red.