Leyland Olympian - Dublin Bus - IE Intercity - Route 11
In 1994 Dublin Bus painted two of its RH Class Leyland Olympians in a hand painted all over advertising livery for the newly rebranded Iarnrod Eireann, one advertising its passenger services and one its fast track parcel business. RH41 advertised Intercity, DART and the then new Arrow Services. Based in Donnybrook Garage, it was a favourite on routes 11, 45 and "nitelink" services during the mid 1990s.
This model is: RH41 (90-D-1041) with the route 11
- 1:76 model of the Leyland Alexander Olympian double deck bus with unique Dublin Bus body style and details.
- Wealth of separately applied parts and detail.
- Fully detailed interior
- Accurate destination displays featuring Irish translations where applicable
- Undercarriage detail including exhaust and engine
- Flush glazing
- Steerable front axle
- Limited production run
- Certificate of Limited edition, in the range X of 300